*Hello Partners,**

**We are having a new requirement **SALESFORCE DEVELOPERS** Please go
through the details of the project and let me know your interest send me
your most updated resume. Please forward resumes to **faz...@damcogroup.com*
* **you can reach me at 732 579 6264*

*Job Title:**SALESFORCE DEVELOPERS*
*Length:**6**+ MONTHS*
*Location: **NASHVILLE, TN*

*Salesforce.com development experience; *

*Experience configuring, customizing and programming in Apex, Visual
Force, Apex classes and triggers, Apex web services, and API; *

*Integration experience, including different business systems and
integration tools; *

*Experience with the Apex data loader: *

*Knowledge of Sales Force sales cloud, service cloud, and portal; *

*Experience with source revision control (SVN); *

*Excellent communication and team collaboration skills*

 *Thanks
Fazil Farooqui
IT Recruiter
**faz...@damcogroup.com**