Hi Partners,
Hope you are doing fine.

Please  go through the below  requirement  and send the suitable profiles
to *satis...@gatixes.com*

*Position Title: Oracle Developer  *

*Primary Skill :* Oracle 10g database or newer versions, PL/SQL and SQL,
JavaScript and HTML, Oracle Designer 10g,Oracle Reports 10g,Systems
Analysis

*Location:* Richmond, VA

*Duration:* 6 Months

 The Virginia Department of Health’s information system integrated on-line
network, or WEB VISION is a fully-integrated modules relating to public
health delivery systems throughout the Commonwealth increases functionality
and corresponds to both user and client needs. This is a 4 member team
working on the maintenance and enhancement of the system. This uses Oracle
11g as the database, Oracle iAS as the middle tier and PL/SQL web toolkit
to generate front end forms.

* *This individual will develop custom application according to documented
software standards. Implements the custom development methodology
generating HTML pages with Designer 10g, utilizing Java Script and the PL
SQL Web Toolkit. Recommends new procedures and functions etc. as
appropriate. Documents the code and updates the software development
documentation as appropriate. Understands Oracle database security such as
fine grain access control and roles. Makes improvement suggestions to users
and project manager. May need to provide technical training to team members
and users as appropriate. Helps develop and review System Test Plans, User
Acceptance and Integration Test plans.

*
*

Consultant Details: