Please respond to iv...@bitsft.com

Wise Packaging (10 positions)

Location:             Rosemead, CA

Duration:             18+ Months

We need qualified and local candidates.

"Must Have" skills: List top critical skills that CW must have

1.        Strong PC and Infrastructure troubleshooting skills including
working with clients and vendors to diagnose and resolve problems focused on
PC Desktop running Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows 7.  Must have
support skills in solving PC desktop issues that may affect the deployment
of applications such as configuring middleware (ODBC, Oracle client)
resolving DLL conflicts, registry settings, recognizing applications that
exhibit problems such as: missing components, incorrectly configured
middleware, differentiate problems that stern from an application and not an
install program.

2.       Provide advanced software packaging services to build MSI
installations using Flexera Admin Studio to address first time installs and
upgrades from scratch, repackaging of commercial and internal software
affecting the enterprise.  Must be familiar with compatibility test add-on.

3.       Perform rigorous compatibility/certification testing of commercial
desktop software and hardware on various platforms across various operating
systems.  Testing will require identifying and resolving conflicts with
other MSI packages from commercial vendors and internally developed
applications.

4.       Experience with Appv sequencing.

Thank You!

Vikas Jain

Bitsoft International Inc.
phone: 630.206.4036 | fax: 630.596.9069

2272 W. 95th St., Suite 220 | Naperville | Illinois, 60564 USA | bitsft.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain> Description:
cid:image002.jpg@01CBE7AB.87E3ACA0 Connect with me

View and apply to our open jobs at  <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/>
http://www.SkillGalaxy.com

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"

P Save trees, Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.