*Hi,*

*This is Jagat Gandhi, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.*

Sancrosoft USA Inc. is looking to hire multiple OPT students nationwide to
work for internal projects and at our direct clients sites. We are looking
for all level of applications programmers, database/data warehouse
developers, N/W Engineeers & ERP testers.

We are direct vendor to Wipro,  Mphasis, Tech Mahindra, Birlasoft , SDG
 and many more.

We have a great pipeline to place candidates onsite as long as candidates
are open to relocate nationwide.

We do h1b sponsorships and process green cards for the qualified candidates.

Please send your word resumes to ja...@sancrosoftusa.com

for quick reponse feel free to call me on *** 916-671-5778 **

Thanks.

Jagat Gandhi,

Sancrosoft USA Inc.