Dear Consultant,
Hope the day is treating you well!
have an open

position that we thought you may be interested in.  If you are interested
and available or

know someone else who is, please contact me.

Job Title: Oracle Developer (with reporting experience)
Location : Downtown  Boston
Duration : 6+ months contract

Must Haves:
8+ years of experience as an Oracle Developer working with PL/SQL
programming
Experience with Oracle's reporting tool OBIEE (must understand the
publisher piece of

the tool, and understand what the repository is)
Excellent communication skills

Nice to Have
Financial experience (risk specifically)

Day to Day:
Both of these Oracle developers will be deployed on a specific risk model
project within

our client's Asset Management group. The Oracle developer that is focused
on reporting

with report into the reporting group for this project, but will work
closely with both

reporting and development. This candidate will be using the OBIEE tool
however only

specific functionalities. This candidate will not be fully dedicated to
reporting but instead

be responsible for Oracle development. Both developers must understand data

modeling and be well versed in PL/SQL development. They must be strong

communicators and willing to work on a team.

Thank you,
Jacob John
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave,k