********Kindly Send me the resume on adi...@droisys.com ********

**

Hi

I have an urgent requirement for *Developer* given below, if you are
interested for this position, please send me your updated resume.

*Job Title:** Developer*

*Duration:** 6+ months; can extend.*

*Location: **Long Island, NY*

*Job details:*

Please keep your focus on *Android kernel* experience **

·         Looking to support an Android Gingerbread product development
effort with one or two very experienced full time consultants.

*Major skills *

·         *kernel level Android development*

·         *OMAP4 power management.  *

*Interview process:* Telephonic Round.

*Best Regards,*

*Aditya*

*Resource Manager*

*Droisys, Inc.*

4800 Patrick Henry Drive

Santa Clara, CA- 95054

Office: 408-874-8333 x Ext-247 | M: 408 663 9375

Email: a...@droisys.com,  adi...@droisys.com

Web: http://www.droisys.com