*Dear Partners,*
*Wishes for the Day !!!*
*We Need consultant for SAS Analyst/Programmer*
*Please share suitable profiles to naser.huss...@panzersolutions.com*
*Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.*
*
*

*START DATE IS AS SOON AS THE CANDIDATE IS AVAILABLE*****

*POSITION           :        SAS Programmer/Analyst
LOCATION         :        Plymouth, MN
DURATION        :        12-18 months Contract*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:
Qualifications:*
4+ years experience as a database analyst, specifically with large
databases is required
4+ years of experience utilizing SAS is required - this is so they know
what the team will do, they may also be hands on sometimes but they will
mostly be leading the anaylsts and have to understand enough to manage them
Proficient user skills in MS Access, Excel and Word are required.
Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics or similar field is required -
the rest of his team is finance, stats, math folks so that unique
background works wekk
Strong Communication Skills

*Assets:*
Experience utilizing Oracle and DB2 Database tool is preferred
Management of small reporting and analytics teams
Business Intelligence tool implementation and management, such as Cognos,
MicroStrategy, Qlikview - they are porting data into SAS BI so this is
helpful
Experience working with statistics to perform analysis, data modeling, and
predictive behavioral modeling
Knowledge of Power Point is desired
Healthcare industry experience is preferred