(Please note: If you are interested in this position and you have all
skills experience which mentioned in requirement, so please update
your resume as per the requirement and reply me at
m...@netprologic.com)

Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks
interested please reply me ASAP, requirement mentioned below:

Position -1

Role: Business Analyst with Chordiant
Location: Richmond VA
Duration: 12 Months C2C

Job Overview: Looking for Business Analyst with Chordiant or Chordiant
with Business Analyst candidates
Must have Experience on Chordiant.
* Able to work independently and juggle multiple projects and clients
* Strong experience with Business Applications & Processes
* Should be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced and changing
environment.
Must have excellent communication and Written skills.

Required skill set: Business Analyst, Chordiant.
………………………………………………………………………………..

Position -2

Role: Business Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA
Job Type:  12 Months C2C
Our Client is Looking for Business Analyst Candidates.
* Able to work independently and juggle multiple projects and clients
* Strong experience with Business Applications & Processes
* Should be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced and changing
environment.
* Candidates must Financial Service industry experience. Or Prefer to
have IT Infrastructure Service Delivery Experience for a Large
Financial Service Customers.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Mandatory Skills: Business Analyst,
………………………………………………………………………………….

If you are interested please reply with your updated resume with
details mentioned below, Or if you are not interested please share
this requirement with your Colleagues or with Friends and send me
there resumes and contact details ASAP.

Full Name:
Current Location:
Home Phone & Cell Phone:
E-mail address:
Work Authorization:
Current Employer:
Total yrs of IT exp:
Skill set Brief Exp.:
Expected Rate:
Relocation ( Yes or No):
Availability/Notice period:
Preferable time for discussion:
Reason of looking out for change:
Any vacation plans in first year:
Employer Details If Any:

waiting for your response....

Looking forward to work with you closely,

Thanks & regards,

Matt,
NETPRO LOGIC (NPL)
Bensenville, IL