Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Calypso Developer’. Please send me the
suitable resumes to my mail ID along  with  your contact details.

Update: Very Urgent, Looking for *Calypso* Developers or *JAVA *Developers
with Calypso experience.

*Job Title*: Calypso Developer
*Location:* Manhattan, NY
*Length:* 6 months
*Rate:* $600/day

Resource Level: Sr. Associate L2 (6+ yrs experience MINIMUM!!)
Requirements: Client is looking for Calypso Developers to assist in
creating custom API. Need to have experience with version 12 or greater
with Calypso. These resources will be responsible for custom API
development of Calypso extensions.
Must be a hands-on developer, not a BA or Technical architect

Thanks and Regards

*Andy*

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831 Email: a...@glomark-llc.com