*Experience required for the Job:* 2 – 10 years

*Annual Salary of the Job:* BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
 *Job Location:* Kalkaji, New Delhi
*No of Position*: *10.*

*Dear Candidate,*

Hi ,
Greetings from *Techwire Solutions!*

Would like to understand, If you are interested in exploring job
opportunity with Techwire Solutions Inc, for the position of *Business
Development Manager for New Delhi* location.

*Position: Sr. Business Development Manager / Technical IT Recruiter
Company: TechwireSolutions, Inc
Location: Kalkaji, New Delhi
Industry: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time*

*Job Description:*
Building on our success, we would like to capitalize on our position as a
market leader and are seeking a Business Development Manager who is looking
for an international career.
The Business Development Manager will work as part of a dynamic and
multinational Business Development team, generating revenue for Techwire,
by nurturing new leads and existing prospects into Clients, selling the
portfolio of Techwire services across the emerging markets with a focus on
Global Market and developing his/her specialization of the international
and domestic markets.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*
* Role will involve developing new business opportunities along with
account retention by managing client expectations, ensure that client
projects continue to progress via constant liaison with internal teams
* Managing Growth while keeping Customer Satisfaction and Customer
Relationship Management as top priorities
* Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service
and generate repeat business
* Growing revenue of the accounts as well as identifying new business
opportunities within the given budget structure
* Develop our portfolio of prospects into clients, selling the full service
mix of Techwire
* Ability to work with Pre-sales/Delivery team to design right solutions
for acquiring projects/ engagements and ensure customer satisfaction
throughout the life cycle of the engagement.
* Develop multiple contacts with each Client account (influencers,
decision-makers and stakeholders)
* Generate leads through market, client research and Grow a loyal Client
base

*Skills & Competencies:*
* 2-10 years in Business Development experience in the Information
Technology.
* Must have experience in client relation in Global and Domestic market.
* Proven record of achieving revenue targets by locating, qualifying &
managing leads & opportunities.
* Ability to demonstrate value for money proposition from engagement
perspective to clients/potential clients
* Ability to meet and exceed revenue targets
* Ability to demonstrate a structured approach to planning and managing the
sales process
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
* Enjoyment of working in an international environment
* Extensive domestic and international travel required
* Degree qualified
* Fluency in English is a pre-requisite, with an additional language being
beneficial

*Candidates who can join within a week/month would be preferred.*

If you are looking out for a job change, please forward your resume at the
earliest with the following details to a...@techwiresol.com

* Total experience
* Relevant experience
* Current ctc
* Exp ctc:
* Notice period:-
* Current company:-
* Designation:

*Regards*

*A T T Y*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

101 Hudson St, Suite # 2100, Jersey City, NJ 07302 USA

Phone: 201-884-6611 || Cell: 770-708-7303

Email: a...@techwiresol.com || Web: www.techwiresol.com

*Office Locations: || New Jersey || New Delhi || Noida || Hyderabad ||*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to
a...@techwiresol.com with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line