Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Sr. Teradata ETL or Developer w/
Informatica’. Please send me  the suitable resumes to my mail ID along with
your contact details.

 **

*Title*: Sr. Teradata ETL or Developer w/ Informatica

*Location*: Richmond, VA

*Duration*: 6 months contact with probable extensions (we were told – long
term)

*Interview*: phone

Key: Strong Teradata (either developer or ETL) – all of the last 5 years of
a project work have to be Teradata; Informatica backup

Job Description:

Our client is currently seeking an Sr. Teradata ETL or Developer w/
Informatica in Richmond, VA.

Requirements:  The qualified candidate has full technical knowledge of all
phases of applications programming. This person must be a top-level
technical expert in one or more highly specialized phases of applications
programming and must have the following:

·         Teradata experience: 5 years

·         Informatica experience: 2 years

·         Excellent communication, both written and verbal

Thanks and Regards

*Andy*

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831 Email: a...@glomark-llc.com