Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Cognos Mobile Developer’ please send me
the suitable resumes to my mail ID along with  the contact details.

Position : Cognos Mobile Developer

Location : Bridgewater, NJ

Duration : 6 months

***NOTE: This project can mostly be done remotely, but candidate must be
willing to travel to client site in Bridgewater, NJ occasionally, so local
candidates (within reasonable commuting distance) only, please.

Minimum one year Cognos mobile development required.

Duties/Responsibilities:

Prepare technical design specifications based on functional requirements
and analysis documents
Implement Cognos BI Mobile development best practices
Review functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provide
feedback.

Cognos certification highly preferred
Minimum 5 years experience with Cognos 8/10 Framework Manager required.
5 years minimum experience in BI development required.
Minimum one year Cognos Mobile development experience required.
Understanding of logical and physical database models
Strong analysis and design skills required

Thanks and Regards

*Andy*

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831 Email: a...@glomark-llc.com