********Send me the resume on adi...@droisys.com ********

Hi

This is *Aditya* from *Droisys*, I have urgent requirements for *Core
JAVA/UI Developer in Kansas City MO.* If you are qualified and interested,
I would like the opportunity to present you to my client. Please send us an
updated copy of your resume with a daytime, evening phone number, expected
compensation in your next job and best time to reach you.

*HIRE OFF THE PHONE:*

*Title: Core JAVA/UI Developer with JAVA Script/HTML/CSS**  (20 Openings)*

*Location*: Kansas City, MO

*Duration*: 1+ year

*Rate Range*: $DOE/hr on C2C – all inclusive

*Interview Type: Telephonic or Skype*

*ROLE*: Software Engineer

These three skill sets are highest priority: *JavaScript/HTML/CSS*

Software Engineer-*Java and Web Technology*.

Software Engineers are responsible for writing code to meet user interface
specifications and are instrumental in the development and support of
Client’s leading edge information systems. Responsibilities also include
defining user needs, providing input to functional design, testing, and
troubleshooting. Projects can range from functionality enhancements for one
user to broad solutions that transform and optimize the operations of an
entire department.

·         Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related field or
equivalent experience

·         Possess decision making skills as well as the ability to deal
with ambiguity

·         Strong analytic and problem solving abilities

·         Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects
simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines

·         Attention to detail

·         Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed

*Thanks & Regards,**  *

*Aditya*

*Resource Manager*

*Droisys, Inc.*

4800 Patrick Henry Drive

Santa Clara, CA- 95054

Office: 408-874-8333 x Ext-247 | M: 408 663 9375

Email: adi...@droisys.com

Web: http://www.droisys.com

*OUR MISSION:*

*Droisys is an internationally recognized leader helping mankind advance
and businesses grow through cost effective technology.  Our focus is on
creating secure applications to simplify people’s lives so they become
raving fans.*

* *

DISCLAIMER: This communication is confidential and privileged and is
directed to and for the use of the addressee only. The recipient if not the
addressee should not use this message if erroneously received, and access
and use of this e-mail in any manner by anyone other than the addressee is
unauthorized. The recipient acknowledges that Droisys may be unable to
exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of the text of the
email message and the text is not warranted as to completeness and
accuracy. Before opening and accessing the attachment, if any, please check
and scan for virus.