Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘FirstDoc Developer’ please send me the
suitable resumes to my mail ID along with your contact details.

Position : FirstDoc Developer

Location : Philadelphia

Duration : 1 year

Job Description :

A software engineer with 2+ years experience supporting, configuring and/or
customizing R&D applications within a Pharmaceutical company.

Experience with the FirstDoc, ISI Publisher, ClinSupplies or Insigh for
Publishing applications a plus.

Candidate should be able to install, configure, test and troubleshoot
complex software systems that are delivered as web based or client based
applications with back end relational databases.

Business & Technical Skills/Requirements             Windows Server, Unix,
Java, .Net, Oracle, SQL, Documentum.

Ability to author and execute Installation Qualifications (IQs).

A FirstDoc developer/engineer/analyst to support work on the 3D Enhancement
2012 Project.

Candidate must have 2 to 5 years experience configuring, supporting and/or
customizing the FirstDoc R&D application.

Experience with the FirstDoc SPX platform and the labeling status feature a
plus.

Experience with ISI Publisher and eCTDXPress also a plus.

Ability to analyze business requirements and author technical documentation
including IQs and Tech Specs.

Thanks and Regards

*Andy*

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831 Email: a...@glomark-llc.com