Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Web Performance Analyst’ please send me
the suitable resumes to my mail ID along with your contact details.

*Job Title*: Web Performance Analyst
*Location:* Minneapolis, MN
*Length:* 3 months to start

*Skill and Role Summary:** *
*Assignment Responsibilities & Tasks:*
*·         Define & track performance metrics to achieve goals set for site
and Mobile guest experience*
*·         Ensure proper tools, techniques, and methodologies are applied
throughout the front end performance test cycle*
*·         Analyze business requirements & system requirements as part of a
project team*
*·         Identify and thoroughly analyze defects, issues, risks, and
action items *
*·         Partner with development and business teams to prioritize
performance defects*
*·         Represent and advocate front end performance perspectives in
cross functional team meetings*
*·          Identify lessons learned and adjust efforts as appropriate*
*·         Provide status reports to Manager*

 Thanks and Regards

*Andy*

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831 Email: a...@glomark-llc.com