Hi
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 101. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Job Title: UNIX / WebLogic Systems Administrator
Location: SEATTLE WA
Duration: 34 Months
 *
*Description/Comment:
Qualifications: *
UNIX Systems Administrator with expertise in installation, configuration,
tuning, patch management, and code deployment in a production application
environment.
WebLogic Administration, WLST Scripting (WebLogic scripting tool), and
Monitoring and troubleshooting WebLogic domains installed on Sun Solaris
UNIX.
Perl/KSH scripting experience required
UNIX/WebLogic environment related support for Oracle databases
ATG eCommerce suite experience preferred
Apache experience
SSL/keystore installation experience
Java proficiency

*Responsibilities: *
In this role, candidate will be responsible for preparing for, deploying,
and supporting a UNIX/WebLogic based Enterprise Application.
Responsibilities will include construction of tools and monitoring scripts,
installation of application, code deployment, configuration, tuning,
on-call support (on rotation), monitoring, and other duties required to
support this application in a production environment.
Provide UNIX system administration support for a production telecom
e-commerce application.
Work with different teams (Dev & QA) to resolve any WebLogic domain and
UNIX environment related issues.
Evaluate new updates for WebLogic 10 and make recommendations to ensure
compatibility and effectiveness.
Execute variety of tasks with limited supervision.
Provide 24x7 support via an on-call rotation schedule.

Very Truly,*
Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
*Linked In:* www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 101; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com