URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>

also keep in cc my gmail id
*javed.rgtal...@gmail.com*<javed.rgtal...@gmail.com>

* *

*JOB TITLE :            Linux/Redhat/Unix Administrator

LOCATION :           NY-New York/Albany

DURATION :           6 Months

MOI          :            Telephonic + Skype

SKILLS REQUIRED.

*•     Experience with Linux server administration and Linux, JBoss, Apache
system management

•     JBoss Experience with installation, configuration, monitoring and
tuning of the entire JBoss Middleware Platform products including
Enterprise Application Server, EPP, and SOAP on Linux

•     Experience with Apache web server configuration, administration, and
Apache Shell Scripts

•     Experience with Unix.

•     Experience with testing (Unit, System, End-to-End Integration,
Performance and Fail-Over tests), troubleshooting and issue resolution

•     Experience with application support, detailed technical
documentation, and on call support

*Thanks & Regards*

*Javed Ansari***

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc.*

*32108 Alvarado Blvd, Suite 130
Union City, CA 94587*

*Phone :  **510-443-0757 Ext-119***

*Fax      :  **510-952-4633***

*Email   : **javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>**

*YIM/GTalk --> javed.rgtalent***

In my absence please contact *Kumar Gourav* at the following address *
kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*