Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘*Senior Manager Technology’* please
send me your resumes along with your contact details.

*Position : Senior Manager Technology*

*Location : NYC*

*Duration : 6 months plus*

* *

*Skill and Role Summary:*
JavaScript Lead who can lead a team of people by example in building a rich
web based UI in risk analytics space using JavaScript/Ext JS/AJAX/C#.

*Main duties and responsibilities:*
Engage with Business and IT client leads to understand business priorities
and client dev practices
Lead-manage development processes and own code quality
Coordinate with offshore dev team on day-to-day development

*Requirements*:

·         End to end application development experience including designing
new modules or applications (as opposed to enhancing/supporting an existing
design) with any Object Oriented language such as Ruby, Java, C#, Python etc

·         Design & implementation experience in JavaScript/AJAX based
applications, utilizing at least one of the following JavaScript MVC
frameworks: Ext JS, Angular JS, Backbone, Dojo and Ember

·         Understands the elements of clean and maintainable JavaScript
code.

·         Evolve coding guidelines for the project and coach/mentor the
development team.

·         Ability to refactor code to bring it under tests.

Thanks and Regards

*Andy*

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831 Email: a...@glomark-llc.com