Domain Finance

URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>

also keep in cc my gmail id
*javed.rgtal...@gmail.com*<javed.rgtal...@gmail.com>

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Sr Business Analyst

*Project Location*

Nyc, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Interview Mode: Phone and Face to Face***

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Job Description:*

Our client is seeking a Business Analyst within the Treasury Liquidity
Monitoring and Reporting Program.  The business analyst will work closely
with the work stream manager, senior business analyst, key business
stakeholders and technology to prepare business requirements, functional
specifications, operational process documents, project plans and weekly
status update.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Business/data analysis and project management within Client Treasury,
   focusing on the area of Liquidity Risk Management/Reporting (For example,
   FRB 4G, Basel III, FSA, CRD IV, and Liquidity Stress Testing)
   - Prepare project plans/implementation plans and provide updates on
   project status meetings, including preparing agendas and minutes
   - Work closely with senior project sponsors, key Liquidity Reporting
   business users and technology to write scope, business requirements and
   functional specification documents
   - Liaison between Liquidity Business users and Liquidity Systems
   development group to develop solutions for Liquidity Risk Reporting such as
   4G, Basel III, FSA, CRD IV, Concentration Reporting, and Liquidity Stress
   Testing, and Daily Deposits Reporting
   - Write test plans and manage system testing efforts for both System
   Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing
   - Ensure projects follow project management procedures and meet
   Information Security policy requirements
   - Troubleshoot, in an organized fashion, by breaking down issues into
   components in order to solve the problem
   - Work with subject matter experts to produce relevant artifacts
   (process flow charts, user requirements, user guides, release notes)

 *Key Skills:*

   - Business Analysis and project management of finance/treasury projects
   - Liquidity Risk Management/Reporting including Basel III requirements
   for a multinational bank
   - Ability to communicate effectively with project stakeholders and IT
   - Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting Practices, Risk Measurement and
   Analysis
   - Understanding of financial products (Securities, Deposits, Loans,
   Derivatives, Debt and Secured Financing) on a bank's balance sheet
   - Experience as a liaison between business users and systems development
   group to develop solutions for Liquidity Risk Reporting / Management
   - Knowledge of Liquidity Stress Testing (S2), Daily Liquidity Summary
   Reporting, Cash Capital Ratio, Market Access Report, Maximum Cash Outflow,
   Available Liquidity Resources, Basel III Reporting, FRB Daily Report,
   Concentration   Reporting and European Liquidity Coverage Ratio

 *Experience:*

   - 8+ years’ experience in financial services working on medium to
   large-scale global projects
   - BS/BA required (MS/MBA a plus)
   - Data Analysis skills
   - Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
   - Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
   - Understanding of the Treasury function within a bank
   - Excellent interpersonal skills
   - Strong multi-tasking skills required
   - Must be able to come up to speed quickly - quick learner
   - Strong MS Excel skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Javed Ansari***

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc.*

*32108 Alvarado Blvd, Suite 130
Union City, CA 94587*

*Phone :  **510-443-0757 Ext-119***

*Fax      :  **510-952-4633***

*Email   : **javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>**

*YIM/GTalk --> javed.rgtalent***

In my absence please contact *Kumar Gourav* at the following address *
kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*