Hello Dear, Greetings ,

This is Chandra from Nixsol Inc.

We have an Urgent Requirement on *Oracle R12 Techno Functional*

* *

*Note: Please reply with profiles to: chan...@nixsol.com***

Job Title: *Oracle R12 Techno Functional*

Location :  Keene NH,

Duration: 1 Year

Oracle R12 Techno Functional with extensive experience in Procure to Pay or
Order to Cash

Procure to Pay Modules :

Purchasing, Inventory, Account Payables, Advance Pricing (optional)

Order to Cash Modules :

Order Management, Inventory, Advance Pricing, Shipping, Receivables

*Give me the details listed below:*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Current Location (Place & State):

Re-location:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Last 4 SSN:

(Date of Birth)(MM/DD/YYYY):

Skype Id:

Availability to start-----:

Availability for interview:

2 Professional References  (Name/ Project Name/ Title/Email ID/ Contact
number):

*Regards,
**Chandra K.*

*Nixsol Inc.,**
**53 Knightsbridge Road*

*Suite # 216*

*Piscataway, NJ 08854.
*(:*(732)-832-7933
*6:*(732)-909-2424
**:*chan...@nixsol.com* <chan...@nixsol.com>

*Gtalk & YM: AccMgrInUSA***

*Open Jobs : **Nixsol Jobs Blog* <http://usajobs-chandra.blogspot.in/>

*Note:** Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with
**'remove'*<chan...@nixsol.com?subject=REMOVE%20-%20REMOVE>
* and include your 'original email address / addresses' in the subject
heading and Include complete address/addresses where our mail is received.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank you.*

*“We treat others as we wish to be treated”*