Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Concur Lead’ please send me your
resumes along with your contact details.

* *

*Position : Concur Lead**                                        *

*Location: Hightstown, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*No of Position: 2*

*Required Candidate profile – Job Description***

* *

Concur “hands-on” skills and experience (configurations, DB changes,
reporting, etc..)

Working knowledge in following modules of Concur - Expense and spend
management, business process management, travel booking, invoicing,
auditing, and business intelligence.

·         Experience in Concur travel and expense, business intelligent,
use case analysis.

·         Work experience in migration from oracle to concur module.

·         Experience in defining work flow modules in concur, designing HR
feeds from oracle and GL accounting extract.

·         Experience in design and customization in travel booking module
and invoicing module is an additional advantage.

·         Design for handling the travel module experience in mobile apps
will be additional advantage.

Thanks and Regards

*Andy*

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831 Email: a...@glomark-llc.com