-
Hi,
Greetings form Solution IT
This is Anil with Solution IT and I am trying to get in touch with you with
respect to the following requirement that we have currently with our Direct
Client.

Please send your profiles to :ach...@solutionit.com

Solution IT Inc. is looking for an *SharePoint Developer *for one of its
clients  in *Durham, NC*

*Job Title   ***

*SharePoint Developer***

*Required Skills***

·         5-7 years of SharePoint Developer experience

·         SharePoint Developer needed to help develop the CEF Workflow via
SharePoint.

·         Must have good comm. skills

*Work Site*:

Durham, NC