Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Oracle Datawarehouse Developer – FICC
Surveillance’ please send me your resumes along with your contact details.

Title: Oracle Datawarehouse Developer – FICC Surveillance

Location: New York, NY

Duration: 6-12 month contract

****MUST BE LOCAL FOR A FACE TO FACE****

They are looking for strong SQL development, preferably Oracle. Candidate
will be performing queries, stored procedures, packages, etc. Team would
like the candidate to have some exposure to BI as well. Candidate must come
from industry, any knowledge of fixed income or trade processing is highly
preferred.

The FICC Surveillance development team is building a strategic FICC wide
trade warehouse to meet Compliance / Surveillance / Regulatory
requirements. The data warehouse / DB developer will be responsible for the
analysis, design, development and roll out of the data virtualization layer
in accordance with SDLC best practices.

 Thanks and Regards

*Andy*

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831 Email: a...@glomark-llc.com