Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at
*dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*Oracle Functional BA
Boca Raton, FL
Duration:   6 months contract*

*Must-haves*
5-7 years as an Oracle functional consultant in the EBS Suite (PA, GL, AP,
FA)
1-3 full lifecycle 11i to R12 upgrades
Experience working with system integrators (onshore and offshore)
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories
in accounting and finance disciplines, and broad knowledge of principles
and concepts of other functions
Has developed extensive business knowledge and keeps current on industry
trends

*Plusses*
Oracle HR (HRMS) experience

*Role*
As an Oracle Business Analyst you will serve as a liaison between the
business function and IT to provide technical and business solutions that
meet user needs for an 11i to R12 upgrade.  You will provide support for
Oracle PA, GL, FA, AP I-Expense and Markview Under general supervision,
formulate and define system scope and objectives through research as well
as an understanding of the applicable business systems and industry
requirements.

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*

Thanks
Dennis Hall | Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com