Greetings form Solution IT
This is Anil with Solution IT and I am trying to get in touch with you with
respect to the following requirement that we have currently with our Direct
Client.

Please send your profiles to :ach...@solutionit.com

Solution IT Inc. is looking *Oracle SOA Weblogic admin* for one of its
clients  in *NYC, NY**.*

*Job Title   *

*Oracle SOA Weblogic admin*

*Oce crea,Summary*

We are currently looking for WebLogic Administration, monitoring,
troubleshooting and Maintenance on webLogic Servers. Configuration of
Security/SSL, Single Sign On (SSO) for Oracle Applications with WebLogic.
Experience in configuring Node Manager to start and stop managed servers
from admin console. Capable to trouble shoot issue with related to system
administration knowledge to look at Server statistics CPU, Memory, I/O,
Disk usage (read/write). Experience in both Clustered and non-Clustered
environments. Strong knowledge on WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST).

*Skills Required*

·         Must have  7+ years of extensive experience in the IT industry on
WebLogic Administration

·         Administration, Design, Development and Maintenance of Enterprise
Applications using Oracle Weblogic Application Server 10g, 11g, SOA SUITE
11G, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x,

·         Apache Web Server on UNIX (Solaris/AIX/Linux) and Windows Server
2000/XP/2003 environments.

·         Experience in deployment in SOA suite, creation of Data sources,
JMS destinations, securing web services.

·         Configuring JVM parameters, specifying GC options, Optimizing the
resource usage and tuning WebLogic application server.

·         Experience in Development of Java on WebLogic Application Server.

·         Experience in writing UNIX Shell Scripts using commands like awk,
sed, tcsh, bash, ksh and perl to automate system admin jobs.

*Work Site*:

*NYC, NY*

*Duration*

6 Months

*Expected Start Date*:

08/19/2013

*Number of Positions*

1

*About Solution IT: Solution IT is a national IT consulting company
specializing in: Technology Staffing and Oracle E-Business Solutions based
in Boston, Massachusetts.*

Please send your profiles to :ach...@solutionit.com

While submitting your resume please furnish following details
Full name:

Expected rate :

Contact # (Home/Cell/Office):

Current address:

Visa Status:

Availability for Phone interview:

Availability to start (after confirmation):