*
*Interview Mode: Phone & Skype*
*
*Skills & Responsibilities:*
*

   - The purpose of this effort is to clean up data issues that remain
   after a data migration from an old system to a new system which use Oracle
   11G.
   - The functionality of the system is used to track grant information and
   progress on projects being implemented with grant funds.
   - The new system is operational but many business process on are on hold
   until some data items are fixed.
   - The system was developed by a third party developer but we are seeking
   someone who we can dedicated to the task.
   - May need to communicate with third party vendor to understand original
   migration intentions.
   - Spend time understanding the old and new data model.
   - Work with business users/IT to develop priorities (which data issues
   to address first) Develop Update Scripts to address the data issues.
   - Ensure that fixes don't adversely affect other uses of the data.
   - Fixes must be deployed to a test environment and approved by business
   users before they are implemented in production.
   - If there is time and budget, help tune database and improve data
   backup/recovery environment.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rahul Rishu*