Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resumes.

Very Hot Requirement...!!
Job Title: SQL DBA
Location: Boston,MA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to hire

//////// Need F2F Interview after telephonic ////////

Job Description:
This individual will participate in the creation, design, integration and
implementation of a SQL Server upgrade. Responsibilities include performing
system analysis and maintenance of databases, as well as advising users and
colleagues on problems and priorities. There is a SQL 2000 database in
place and the client is upgrading to SQL 2008, so prior upgrade/migration
experience is ideal.

Required Skills:
5-7 years’ experience as a SQL DBA
Expert knowledge of referential integrity, triggers, and stored procedures
Previous experience troubleshooting any potential technical issues in a SQL
environment.
Expert knowledge of Relational Database Systems: Microsoft SQL Server 2005,
2008 and 2012.

Nice to have:
Non Technical Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is required.
Strong communication skills.

Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you..

Warm Regards
Steven Smith
Resource Manager
Panzer Solutions LLC.,