Hi
,
If you find your self suitable for the position, please
send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please
include your employer details as well and reply to my
email amit.sha...@rgtalent.com.

*JOB TITLE*:               Senior Data Modeler

*LOCATION* :           NH-New Hampshire/Portsmouth

*DURATION* :            1 year

*M.O.I*:                    TELEPHONIC + Skype

PROJECT/POSITION DESCRIPTION:

Data Governance/data modeling across GS projects

•             Analyzes and develops logical database designs, data models
and relational database definitions across multiple computing environments.

•             Utilizes skills and expertise in Data Management best
practices to include business need analysis, data source identification and
analysis, data modeling techniques, metadata an master data management
standards to deliver data solutions that support business need.

•             Provides data element naming consistent with standards and
conventions and ensures that data dictionaries are maintained across
multiple database environments.

•             Consults with database administration and client areas in
resolving questions during the translation to a physical database design.

•             Provides in-depth consulting to data stakeholders in the
identification and resolution of information flow and content issues.

•             Participates in the development and maintenance of corporate
data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data
dictionaries and data element naming standards and conventions for multiple
computing environments to support data warehousing and efficient data
mining.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

Data Modeling

Data Profiling

Data Governance

Exceptionally strong communication skills

Professional demeanor & presentation Senior

DESIRED SKILLS:

Erwin/Enterprise Architect/InfoSphere Data Architect

Data Flux

Data cleansing tools