Hello Dear, Greetings ,

This is *Chandra* from *Nixsol Inc.*

We have an Urgent Requirement on *Project Manager*

* *

*Note: Please reply with profiles to: chan...@nixsol.com***

Job Title : *HRIS Project Manager*

Location: *Berwyn, PA*

Duration: *6 month contract*

Interview: *MUST BE LOCAL; ON SITE INTERVIEW REQUIRED*

*have experience with managing system implementations.*

* *

*Description*

client, a global financial company headquartered in Berwyn, PA, is seeking
an experienced project manager to join their Corporate Services IT team on
a long term contract.  This individual will immediately join an ongoing
HRIS and Payroll implementation, and as such will need to be able to hit
the ground running, providing immediate leadership and guidance to the
project team to ensure a clean transition for the program team.

Education: *Bachelor’s Degree*

*Required Qualifications:*

·         Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a project
management and/or consulting role.

·         Ability to build relationships with and influence other
functional areas

·         Strong interpersonal skills

·         Exceptional negotiation skills

·         Ability to work in a matrix environment

·         Experience managing cross-functional projects

·         Detail and big picture orientation

·         Operates independently with minimal guidance by management

·         Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause
analysis

·         Ability to manage numerous concurrent projects

·         Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management
processes and resultant methodologies

·         Knowledge of the development project lifecycle (e.g., design,
development, testing, implementation, etc.)

·         Extensive experience in meeting planning, facilitation, and
public speaking

·         Agile knowledge and experience

·         Proficient with Project Management Tools including MS Project
Server

·         Experience working in the Information Technology industry

·         Preferred Qualifications:

·         Knowledge of and experience working with HR and payroll
applications

*Job Function/Responsibilities*

·         Responsible for all aspects of the implementation of assigned
projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects

·         Management of project in Microsoft Project Server

·         Interface with all areas affected by the project, both internal
and external.

·         Define system’s scope and project’s objectives.

·         Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and
status report.

·         Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking
and analysis.

·         Manage the integration of IT, business, vendor and enterprise IT
tasks and tracks and reviews deliverables.

·         Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team.

·         Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of
problems.

·         The candidate must be able to focus on the customer (at all
levels of the organization), leverage project management methodology,
champion a disciplined culture, and understand the importance of culture
change management.

·         The candidate should be able to balance the need for strategic
vision, tactical items of the project team and overall project work balance
to ensure success of the project and product delivery.

·         The candidate is expected to participate in cross-functional
projects that span multiple business units across the enterprise - driving
innovation, new product functionality, and overall product maturity. The
candidate should have a strong background working on collaborative
solutions.

·         Plan, supervise, and participate in activities for multiple
projects

·         Develop and manage project expectations ensuring all applicable
functional areas are engaged on the project- Initiate and lead project
planning activities such as Scope Definition and Management (WBS, Project
Change Control, Scope Document), Risk Management, Communication Management,
etc.

·         Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by
identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones,
tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.

·         Control and track project performance, time allocations, cost,
and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting
regular team status meetings.

·         Coordinate with other project managers and organizational
entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.

·         Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions,
resolve project issues, etc.

·         Provide status on progress of projects

·         Prepare and conduct informal and formal presentations

·         Display strong understanding of the organization's business
strategies and apply knowledge to all project activities

·         Build relationships with all functional areas and manage
stakeholder expectations

·         Ability to author comprehensive scope and solutions documents
with input from technical resources.

*Give me the details listed below:*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Current Location (Place & State):

Re-location:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Last 4 SSN:

(Date of Birth)(MM/DD/YYYY):

Skype Id:

Availability to start-----:

Availability for interview:

2 Professional References  (Name/ Project Name/ Title/Email ID/ Contact
number):

*Regards,
**Chandra K.*

*Nixsol Inc.,**
**53 Knightsbridge Road*

*Suite # 216*

*Piscataway, NJ 08854.
*(:*(732)-832-7933
*6:*(732)-909-2424
**:*chan...@nixsol.com* <chan...@nixsol.com>

*Gtalk & YM: AccMgrInUSA***

*Open Jobs : **Nixsol Jobs Blog* <http://usajobs-chandra.blogspot.in/>

*Note:** Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with
**'remove'*<chan...@nixsol.com?subject=REMOVE%20-%20REMOVE>
* and include your 'original email address / addresses' in the subject
heading and Include complete address/addresses where our mail is received.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank you.*

*“We treat others as we wish to be treated”*