*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Business Analyst
.* Please let us know if you would be interested for the below requirement.
Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*
Position : Business Analyst
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: New York, NY

Position Description   The purpose of this engagement is to develop a
technical strategy for disposition of emails from a vendor hosted email
archive solution (Autonomy Zantaz). The analyst will work with Enterprise
Infrastructure engineering and the vendor’s technologists. The final
product is a business requirements and technical specification of the
disposition solution. Ideal candidate will have a background in email
processing and archiving (preferably Zantaz and Microsoft Exchange) and can
articulate archival disposition best practices.

*Skills Required:  *
-        Must have prior email system and storage experience to be
considered.
-        Minimum 3 years of Business Analysis experience writing Business
Requirements and Technical Specifications
-        Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or Business
Administration / Finance
-        Ability to capture Business requirements from technologists and
business stakeholders
-        Translate business requirement to a technical requirement
-        Knowledge of infrastructure and database technologies
-        Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership

*Skills Desired: *
-        SQL & Unix
-        Microsoft Exchange
-        Sybase or DB2
-        One or more: DBArtisan, Putty, Perl, Python

Regards

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid