*Hi ,*

* *

*Send me your consultant resume and contact details…..ASAP*

*Title: PeopleSoft Tech/Func HCM*

*Location: Miami, FL *

*Duration: 2+ Months *

*Seasoned PeopleSoft (HCM 9.0+ and Tools 8.50+) application
technical/functional analyst to focus on delivering solutions and
enhancements.  *

*Responsibilities: **
Candidate will have proven tactical (Technical and Functional) experience
with PeopleSoft HCM modules such as but not limited to WFA and TAM.*

*SDLC methodology will be used to implement enhancements and resource will
have experience with functional, developer and testing deliverables to
insure overall quality of requirements are returned to business. *

*Regards,*

*Pankaj Sharma*

*Assistant Manager-Resourcing*

*IDC Technologies*

*Phone:* 408-457-9399  Ext- 2024, *Fax-* 408-608-6088

*Email: *pankaj.sha...@idctechnologies.com

*Web:* www.idctechnologies.com

*Gtalk:* pankajsharma9718   |   *YM: *pankajreks

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from