Hello,

I am Mahesh IT Recruiter with Bijjam Information Technologies. Here is the
requirement opens with us, please have a look and if you are interested
please get back to me with your latest word formatted resume along with
contact details to mah...@bijjamit.com .

* *

Duration: 4+ months

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL.

*Job description*

*• Proficiency on Salesforce.com platform, APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce
APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SQL. **
**• Ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional
capabilities of the application. **
**• 2+ years’ experience Salesforce.com design and development. **
**• 2+ years’ experience contributing as a direct resource on enterprise
software deployments. **
**• Excellent oral and written communication skills. **
**• Strong debugging skills. **
**• Salesforce.com Certified (Developer or Advanced Developer) preferred*

*• Bachelor’s Degree required***

--
Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh.