Hi
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 101. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Covington, LA
Duration : 4+ Month Contract

Role Description: *
The Project defines job requirements for project planning, scheduling,
monitoring, reporting, and implementing project and/or interrelated
programs activities in a project/program office environment.
The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from providing
support for small to medium projects to contract/proposal initiation to
final operational stage development of strategic or tactical business plans.
Plans, directs, and coordinates the team’s activities to manage and
implement project and/or interrelated projects from contract/proposal
initiation to final operational stage.
Determining client requirements and translating requirements into
operational plans.
Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project
needs and requirements; manages subcontractors.
Analyzes project progress/costs and facilitate the development of
recommended alternatives.
Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is
exchanged key stakeholders.
Typically manages a project with a team size of around 15 FTE

*Experience:*
Experience with network and/or infrastructure related projects 4-6 Years’
Experience

*Preferred Skills:*
Offshore IT Infrastructure experience Network projects

*Additional Comments:*
This project manager will oversee the implementation of live streaming
video service from offshore facilities, boats, and onshore well plug and
abandonment projects.
This includes installation of cameras onto the facilities,
network/satellite connection to stream video, and evaluation of mobile app
for access to the video from mobile devices.