Hi
,
If you find your self suitable for the position, please
send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please
include your employer details as well and reply to my
email amit.sha...@rgtalent.com.

*JOB TITLE*:               ETL informatica/Datawarehouse Architect

*LOCATION* :             FL-Florida/Orlando

*DURATION* :            6 Months

*M.O.I*:                      Telephonic hire

Etl architecture – for more than 3 different architectures for varying
industries/subject areas and with over 10 years’ experience data modeling
with tools like er studio or erwin. light dba experience with oracle
databases.

o   informatica – over 9 years’ experience using etl tools, informatica is
a bonus, to move data from large warehouses, transactional and legacy
systems and load into data mart and warehouse structures. systems range
from mainframe – cobol coding, db2, sql server, oracle, and flat files
(.csv, .xls, .txt). any messaging experiences a plus.

o   oba - must have experience promoting source information through the oba
toolset including loading information from multiple sources into obiee
physical tables then architect the repository in obiee. min of 2 years’
experience

o   obiee – must have experience using the dashboards and analyses
(reports) to validate the repository architecture. minimum of 2 years’
experience.

o   integration layer – understanding and experience building and utilizing
integration layers to capture vital project information like metadata, data
lineage, control tables and retention. must have experience setting up and
utilizing multiple integration layers. minimum 8 years.