Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘*Senior SharePoint Developer (2013
version)’ *please send me your resumes along with your contact details.

Role: *Senior SharePoint Developer (2013 version)*

Location:* Alpharetta, GA*

Duration: *12+ Months*

·         Strong SharePoint developer – Strongly prefer 2013 version
exposure and Brightwork tool proficiency

·         Heavy SSRS integration experience

·         Must be able to drive to office daily – *no remote… period.*
They want someone living in, or very close to Alpharetta, GA.  They lost a
resource recently that lived on the far side of ATL and was commuting 4
hours a day.

·         Willing to make a commitment through end of 2014

·         Strong English communication skills

Thanks and Regards

Andy

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831* Email: *a...@glomark-llc.com / *Gtalk: **
glomarka...@gmail.com* <glomarka...@gmail.com>