URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

It’s very Hot Position

Send Resume to  *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com*

also keep in cc my gmail id     *javed.rgtal...@gmail.com*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Salesforce Developer

*Project Location*

St. Louis, MO

*Duration*

4 months /Contract

*Interview Mode: Only Phone Hire***

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Job Function and Key Duties & Responsibilities*

   - The Investments technology group is looking for an experienced
   Salesforce.com developer, to maintain and enhance the new CRM system for
   Third Party (TPD) and Agency distribution.
   - The job includes:
   - Maintaining the SalesForce.com (SFDC) CRM implementation for both
   Agency and TPD
   - Enhancing the application to suit to business requirements

* *

*Required Qualifications*

   - SFDC configuration and development using Apex and Visual Force
   - Integration of SFDC with other enterprise applications using SFDC SDK
   and APIs
   - Expert in implementing security model, data visibility, developing
   reports, dashboards, customizing and configuring the SFDC application
   - Knowledge of Informatica ICS, including Informatica Task Flows and
   Oracle TSQL is preferred
   - Knowledge of IOS Development (Objective C), iPhone and iPad
   development, UI/UX experience is a definite plus.
   - Experience in full systems lifecycle project/process delivery is
   required
   - Thorough understanding of various components involved in a Legacy to
   Strategic systems migration environment i.e. current and target state
   analysis, gap analysis and fitment, detailed impact assessment of workflows
   and interfaces
   - Experience in managing User Acceptance Testing; detailed test plan
   creation, tracking issues to closure; training users and seeking sign-offs
   - More than 5 years of combined application development experience
   preferably in Financial Services industry
   - Three years or more of Salesforce.com application development and
   configuration
   - Bachelor’s Degree
   - Strong communication skills
   - Highly motivated self-starter individual demonstrating integrity,
   initiative and innovation qualities

*Thanks & Regards*

*Javed Ansari*

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc.*

32108 Argonaut way,

Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438

*Phone :  **510-443-0757 Ext-119***

*Fax      :  **510-952-4633***

*Email   : javed.ans...@rgtalent.com*

*YIM/GTalk --> javed.rgtalent***

In my absence please contact *Kumar Gourav* at the following address *
kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*