Hi
,
If you find your self suitable for the position, please
send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please
include your employer details as well and reply to my
email amit.sha...@rgtalent.com.

*JOB TITLE*:              GIS Analyst
  *
LOCATION* :            OR-Oregon/Lake Oswego

*DURATION* :            4-6 Months

*M.O.I*:                    Telephonic  Hire

*Research, analyze and document GIS data for various taxes in U.S.
jurisdictions. *

*Maintain accurate and timely GIS content.*

*Job responsibilities include:*

*Research, analyze, and document GIS data for various tax types and
jurisdictions.

*Assist in maintaining a GIS data set for the entire U.S. in both a GIS and
database structure.

*Perform basic QA functions for the Tax Research group in cooperation with
the QA Department.

*Monitor city annexations and incorporations and special taxing
jurisdictions to update GIS data as needed.

*Correspond with state and local authorities regarding tax boundaries.

*Perform special projects as assigned by management.

Job and work experience requirements:

*Bachelor's degree in geography, information systems, computer science or
related field.

*GIS programming experience.

*Experience with Microsoft Access 2007 or 2010 a plus

*Special skills and knowledge requirements:*

*Ability to consistently meet rigid and recurring deadlines *Ability to
communicate effectively and handle multiple tasks.

*Knowledge of GIS fundamentals including strong spatial data development
skills.

*Software systems: MapInfo Professional, ESRI Standard, Microsoft Excel,
Word, Outlook, and Access

*Databases: knowledge of database concepts (data types, queries, filters,
table design)

*Other attributes required:*

*Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.

*Strong aptitude for detail.

*Must be a self-starter.

Qualification Rating

Enterprise Databases

SQL *

*Productivity Software*

MS Access *

MS Excel *

*Familiarity with ESRI (ArcGIS) is required.*