Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘QA Architect’ please send me your
resumes along with your contact details.

*GC AND GREEN CARDS WHO CAN TURN INTO FTE*

Position : QA Architect

*LOCATION:**  *South Brunswick, NJ

*DURATION:  3 months + - possible FTE down the road** *

*START DATE:  asap***

*INTERVIEW: phone screen; face-to-face/Skype***

*RATE – $55*

* *

*Job Description:** *

This posting is for the Institutional Products Technology team.  We are
seeking an individual who will be responsible for embedding quality
throughout the product engineering process by engaging in all phases of the
product development life cycle.  The Quality Assurance Architect provides
highly-specialized and advanced technical expertise in the design,
development and deployment of quality processes.  This includes development
and tuning of the testing architecture, constant analysis of progress and
outcomes, analysis and evaluation of new and emerging trends in the field,
and championship and mentoring of quality throughout the organization.

Recent experience with any of the following technologies and processes
would be relevant and beneficial:

- *Test-driven development*

- *Test automation using Selenium—a must!*

- *Scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc)*

- *Continuous integration (Jenkins, Hudson)*

- Compute clouds (Amazon EC2, Google Compute Engine)

- Monitoring and logging systems (Splunk, Graphite, Statsd, Cloudwatch)

- *Node.js, JavaScript*

- *Agile / Scrum*

*- Financial background preferred*

* *

Thanks and Regards**

Andy

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831*Email: *a...@glomark-llc.com / *Gtalk: **
glomarka...@gmail.com* <glomarka...@gmail.com>