*Hi,*

* We have an immediate opening with our direct client, *

*please share me your updated resume to mar...@msrcosmos.com  skills with
matching to the below requirement.*

*Call me for more details  (925) 218-0701*

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

*Job Title: Data Network System Administrator *

*Primary Skills: LAN WAN Data Center F5 Load Balancers ASA Firewalls Cisco
Routers Switches
Duration: 4 months + with extensions
Location: Federal Way, Washington***

Job Description: Qualified candidate will have significant Data Network
experience based on Cisco technologies along with related experience in
Infrastructures/Network environments with hardware, software, network
security practices, planning, implementing and operating LAN's and WAN's
using the latest technologies.

Duties/Tasks: Support day to day activities of the Client  data network.

Tasks will include:
Configure Cisco routers and switches
Configure and support F5 load balancers and link controllers
Support Cisco ASA firewalls
Support Client  circuits.

Technical Skill set and desired experience:
Data networking knowledge and understanding
Expertise with Cisco systems, including Cisco routers, switches, ASA
firewalls, and other hardware; Cisco IOS, and implementation of Cisco gear
into systems
Expertise with F5 load balancers and link controllers. Knowledge of F5
systems.
Expertise with supporting circuits from service providers (Client uses
CenturyLink, AT&T and Sprint)
Other experience that demonstrates expertise in the Duties listed above.

Soft Skill set:
Proven ability to work independently if manager is unavailable.
Extroverted and pleasant demeanor, patient and willing/eager to listen to
customers
Excellent written and oral communication skills

Technical qualifications are the primary evaluation criteria, but cost is
also a serious consideration.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Martin Leo *

* *