Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘OBIEE Developer’ please send me the
resumes along with your contact details.

 Position : OBIEE Developer

Location : Houston , TX

Duration : 6 months plus

We are checking to confirm they will hire over the phone. Big preference
for local candidates. I will let you know once I know if they will go just
over the phone.

* **Senior IT Application Developer – Oracle BI Developer***

*Position Description*

Participate in the development of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions
focused on Oracle BI; participate in the full life-cycle development
process; works closely with DBA's, ETL developers and Oracle BI developers
to deliver solutions to the business; perform impact analysis for requested
changes or additions to data structures.

Perform data analysis and modeling for development and maintenance
projects; participate in the development of standards and procedures
affecting Information Management; provide expertise in ETL and Oracle BI
repository and dashboard/reporting development; participates in
walkthroughs of BI solutions including design, coding, testing and
documentation reviews ensuring standards and quality are met

·         Conceptual schema: Understand and design of the Conceptual schema
including the semantics of a domain being the scope of the model its entity
classes, and relationships assertions about associations between pairs of
entity classes.

·         Logical Database: Logical Database design which includes:
Clarifies functional specifications and avoids assumption, Confirms
business requirements, Facilitates business process improvement, Focuses on
requirements independent of technology, Decreases system development time
and cost, Facilitates data re-use and sharing, Foster seamless
communication between applications, Establishes a consistent naming scheme

·         Physical Database: Physical Database design which includes:
includes detailed specification of data elements, data types, indexing
options and other parameters residing in the DBMS data dictionary.

·         Review business requests to determine fit with Oracle BI
Applications to architect a solution using out-of-the-box components,
custom development or a combination of both

·         Build specifications for extract, transform, and load processes,
following Informatica standards.

*Requirements*

·         A minimum of 7 years of experience working with enterprise data
warehouse projects in extract-transform-load tools, including minimum of 3
years in Informatica

·         A minimum of 7 years of experience working with BI Tools (Oracle
BI, SAP BW, Cognos, etc.), including minimum of 5 years in Oracle BI tools
(OBIEE).

·         Strong understanding of the Oracle BI Applications (especially
ERP modules around Finance, Projects, Human Resource and Procurement &
Spend analytics).  Prior Oracle EBS ERP experience or good understanding of
EBS transactional data model is preferred

·         Experience with  DAC, OBIA data model (physical and logical) and
SDE/SIL/PLP mappings in Informatica

Thanks and Regards

Andy

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831*Email: *a...@glomark-llc.com / *Gtalk: **
glomarka...@gmail.com* <glomarka...@gmail.com>