Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘SAP FI/CO’ please send me your resumes
along with your contact details.

*Position : SAP FI/CO*

*ROLE*: Finance Team Lead

*Location*: New York City

*Start*: 10/28

*Duration*: 8+ months

*Rate Range*: Market – plus expenses

*Process Knowledge*:

·         Familiar with complex manufacturing scenario’s including Make to
Stock, Make to Order, Engineer to Order.

·         Experienced in Government Cost Accounting, CAS Compliances, and
FAR compliance.

·         Strong Corporate Finance skills, including Financial Reporting,
Cash Management, Revenue & Cost Planning, Management Reporting & Analysis

*System Knowledge*:

Expert in SAP FI/CO/PS

SAP FI: GL Processing, Period End Close, Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivable, Asset Management, Treasury, FSCM

SAP CO: Profit Center Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Overhead Cost
Controlling, Product Cost Controlling, Profitability Analysis

SAP PS; Project Definition, WBS Structures, Networks & Activities, Project
Accounting, Grouping Pegging & Distribution, Government Billing, Results
Analysis

SAP SD: Contracts – SAP Contract Management, SAP Sales Order Processing,
SAP Resource Related Billing.

*Responsibilities*: Coordinate with client lead counterpart and program
office, Drive team progress, Provide design guidance and expertise, Resolve
issues and Manage risks.

*Expected Deliverable(s)*: All EVD deliverables in each phase.

Thanks and Regards

Andy

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831*Email: *a...@glomark-llc.com / *Gtalk: **
glomarka...@gmail.com* <glomarka...@gmail.com>