Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Security Engineer’ please send me your
resumes along with your contact details.

Position : Security Engineer

Location : Houston.

Duration : Long term

We believe they will require a face to face. So if not in Houston they
should be within driving distance and be able to come in for a face to face.

Top skills needed #1 - Check Point, #2 Websense, #3 TippingPoint

Reports to the Manager of Enterprise Services under Architecture &
Engineering (responsible for Active Directory, Citrix, Email &
Collaboration Services, Network Security, and Enterprise Scripting).

Provide system support and day to day operations for the enterprise Network
Security environments. Performs analysis, design,
installation/configuration, documentation, upgrades/patches,
troubleshooting, and monitoring. Responsible for planning and supporting
disaster recovery exercises for critical systems.

Participate in team meetings and on-call rotation. Responsible for managing
and communicating changes through the change management system.

Responsible for participating and providing feedback during routine audits.
Participates in root cause analysis process for all system outages or SLA
agreement issues. Provide management with status reports detailing project
status, timelines, to include completing a project completion report to
document if all milestones and objectives were met.

Thanks and Regards

Andy

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831*Email: *a...@glomark-llc.com / *Gtalk: **
glomarka...@gmail.com* <glomarka...@gmail.com>