*For immediate response please send your consultant resume on
ham...@sancrosoftusa.com <ham...@sancrosoftusa.com>*

Dear Associates,

Hope you are doing fine. Please go through the below requirement and let me
know if you have any matching resources for the same, do send me the
resume with complete details to speed up the process.

*Senior SAP BASIS Administrator *

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 1 Year*

·         Strong Communication  and Leadership Skills

·         5 yrs+ pure SAP Basis experience

·         UNIX/Oracle with good basic DBA skills

·         Installation experience (java J2EE install desirable)

·         Expert level ABAP Stack Administration skills

·         Mid level Java admin skills

·         Experience with at least one Netweaver-based product (Portal, XI,
ECC 5+, BI, CRM, SCM, SRM, Etcý)

·         Experience with at least one other SAP product besides R/3 or
ECC. Experience in Oracle Database and Linux Platform is desirable.

·          Should have experience working in Support, projects, upgrades
environments

*Nice to have: *

·         Migrations  (System copy or OS/DB Migration)

·         Upgrades

·         Windows / SQL

·         Certification

*Thanks & Regards,*

Mohammed Hameed

*SancroSoft USA INC*

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628

Phone : 916-671-5546  || Fax: 916-200-0305

Email : ham...@sancrosoftusa.com || www.sancrosoftusa.com

*We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
nationwide.. *