For immediate response please send your consultant resume on
ham...@sancrosoftusa.com

Dear Associates,

Hope you are doing fine. Please go through the below requirement and let me
know if you have any matching resources for the same, do send me the
resume with complete details to speed up the process.

*Jr. Linux/Unix Admin with knowledge on Windows Environment *

*Location: Kalamazoo,  MI *

*DURATION : 6+ Months*

*Rate : $42/hr C2C*

*Please find the JD below.*

JD Unix Administrator role

3- 5 years industry experience as system administrator for Linux/Unix
additionally with strong knowledge of Windows environment.

Experience working with product vendors to resolve product issues and to
maintain and patch software.

Creates and maintains technical documentation.

Strong verbal and written communication skills.

This individual will be responsible for system administration and support
of an Arcsight SIEM environment including the data interfaces to other
systems, but will not need to respond to Arcsight-generated events.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Mohammed Hameed

*SancroSoft USA INC*

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628

Phone : 916-671-5546  || Fax: 916-200-0305

Email : ham...@sancrosoftusa.com || www.sancrosoftusa.com

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
nationwide..