Hi Folks,
I hope all is well! I just received a new requirement and was hoping you
would have a few consultants available who would be a good fit.  I have
included the position details below.  Please let me know if you have anyone
who would be a match.

Unix System Administrator
Omaha, NE
6+ Months

QUALIFICATIONS:
Very strong knowledge of Unix and Linux server hardware and operating
systems.
Experience utilizing technical knowledge to participate in technical
solutions and production troubleshooting.
Must have good written and verbal communication skills in the English
language.
Understanding of business issues facing company and clients.
5+ years related IT experience. Associates/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
work experience.
Must be able to participate in an on-call rotation providing 24 x 7
production support.
Strong team player. Self-motivator and ability to work independently.
Networking and Storage technology familiarity.
Experience with UpTime IT Systems Management software desired. PowerShell
or other scripting experience is desired.

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*

 *Thanks & Regards,*
*Junaid Mohammed* | *Senior Technical Recruiter *
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
7101 Sheffield Court, McDonald, PA 15057
* Direct: 412-450-1316 Ext : 109 * Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: *junai...@shstinc.com <junai...@shstinc.com>* *
consultjun...@gmail.com