Hello,

I am Ryan IT Recruiter with GRMI Inc. Here is the requirement opens with
us, please have a look and if you are interested please get back to me with
your latest word formatted resume along with contact details to
r...@grmi.net

Start date: March 11, 2014

End date: December 31, 2014

Duration: 9 months

Location: Bloomington, IL

We are looking for an experienced analyst with strong skills in the
tools/services listed below.

This analyst would also be expected to participate in knowledge sharing
with a team of 4-5 analysts.

The Cloud Development team is responsible for the development, integration,
and support of resource provisioning tools, such as CRMT and the Cloud
Management Tool.

 * Design, build and support the various web services that connect multiple
components within the cloud provisioning solution

* Design, build, support automation tools to facilitate more efficient
resource provisioning in the incorporated components.

 Critical Skills: Java - advanced API SpringSource Tool Suite Jenkins Maven
WebSphere Application Servers Experience in creating web services
Familiarity with F5 Familiarity with CRMT

Thank you,

*Ryan **|* Sr. IT Recruiter

*Global Resource Management* (GRMI, Inc), 5400 Laurel Springs Parkway,
Suite 902, Suwanee, GA

P: 678-935-0232 *|* F: 6788072692

E: r...@grmi.net *| *IM: mahesh.staff...@gmail.com
<staffingpa...@gmail.com>| W:
www.grmi.net

"GRMI- not just a name.... A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE"

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE