Hello,

I am Ryan IT Recruiter with GRMI Inc. Here is the requirement opens with
us, please have a look and if you are interested please get back to me with
your latest word formatted resume along with contact details to
*r...@grmi.net*<https://mail.google.com/mail/h/1wxrx9of2zrhq/?&v=b&cs=wh&to=r...@grmi.net>

Role: Support Analyst (Django)

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 3 months

Job Description:

Application maintenance using a tool called Python/ Django

Python 2.7.x (not 3.x) Apache HTTP Server 2.2.x Mod_wsgi (latest, must
match Python and Apache versions) Django 1.4.x (not 1.5) Python LDAP
(latest, must match Python version) Django LDAP

Thank you,

*Ryan |* Sr. IT Recruiter

*Global Resource Management* (GRMI, Inc), 5400 Laurel Springs Parkway,
Suite 902, Suwanee, GA

P: 678-935-0232 *|* F: 6788072692

E:
r...@grmi.net<https://mail.google.com/mail/h/1wxrx9of2zrhq/?&v=b&cs=wh&to=r...@grmi.net>