Hello,

Hope you're doing great, We have a below  requirement with our Direct
Client please check through the requirement and let us know you're comfort
levels on the requirement, Waiting for your response ASAP.

*Job Title: Sr. .Net Developer*

*Location: Stamford, CT*

*Duration: Longterm*

*Working hours: 10 hr's per day*

*Note: require local candidates only who can go for f2f*

*Job Description:*

Do you have any consultants with Microsoft SQL Server SSAS skills?  We are
looking for someone with strong SQL and SSAS / cube development, some C#

*Thanks & Regards*

*Chris Johnson*| *A*ppnet *G*lobal Inc.

*Mail: *ch...@appnetglobal.com

*Direct:* (510)-999-7892