Hi Partner,
Greetings of the Day!!
I am Vincent, from Narsasoft Solutions Inc.

I have an immediate long term contract for Business Analyst in Albany, NY.
Please peruse the requirement and let me know.

*Please send resumes to vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com
<vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com>*

*Position: Business Analyst*
*Location: Albany, NY*
*Duration: 1+ Years*

*Description*
The Client Notices System (CNS) was developed to relieve local district
examiners of the time consuming task of manually preparing and sending
client notices for actions taken on a case.  CNS produces notices using
case and individual information contained in the Welfare Management System
(WMS).
WMS and CNS currently reside on the OTDA UNISYS 2200 mainframe environment.
To modernize the CNS notices, the team will on-board and utilize the OTDA
CoGS.  CoGS leverages a Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) product, HP
Exstream.  The HP Exstream product provides a production ready environment
for end-to-end processing of notice documents.   HP Exstream runs in a
self-contained environment and can be called by applications through many
different interfaces.   HP Exstream allows notice processing to be defined,
tested, executed and maintained separately from application code.
To obtain significant cost savings, streamline the development lifecycle
and increase functionality in the OTDA client notice process.   This may
include the possibility of creating, processing and delivering electronic
correspondence with minimal conversion effort.

*Requirement:*
60 months experience translating business requirements into technical user
specifications, including data, process, security and interface
specifications.
48 months experience utilizing technical analysis practices such as object
oriented analysis and design methodologies; Unified Modeling Language
(UML); modeling and requirements management tools; process framework; and
agile development methodologies.
48 months experience facilitating meetings and JAD Sessions with IT teams,
business partners and project management teams to produce system
documentation, documentation walkthroughs, and to obtain the appropriate
approvals for project documentation.
24 months experience with rules engine based BPM tools and integration
between the BPM software and legacy system
60 months experience programming in open systems client-server development.
Bachelor’s degree or higher required.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vincent Sha*
*Narsasoft Solutions Inc*
                                 *An E-Verify Company*
450, S. Sunnyvale Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA - 94086
vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com
Phone: 708-497-9498
*(If you cannot reach me drop an email, I will reply immediately)*
www.narsasoftsolutions.com