Hello All,

RapidIT, Inc. has been established to provide computer systems, business
applications software and related services for clients in different
industries. Adapting the latest technologies, we provide information system
solutions to the business problems of our clients. Our company is currently
expanding its operations, to which end we are conducting an extensive
recruitment through media and advertising.

We presently have an immediate need for a Business Analyst.

Position: Business Analyst

Location: Owings Mills, MD

Duration: 6+ months

*The resume needs to have at least 6-7 years with extensive health care
(Insurance) experience.*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

Responsibilities:
* Candidate is responsible to serve as a liaison between internal/external
business groups, internal departments, and IT organizations in order to
maintain requirement cohesion between projects nested beneath a program or
portfolio domain.
* Candidate is responsible to decompose high-level project charter business
requirements into lower-level user, functional and non-functional
requirement levels to be consumed by various audiences - including IT
organizations.
* Candidate is responsible to elicit, document and distinguish nuances
between inner-departmental operational requirements, work processes and
workflows using various discovery methods (interviewing, work-shadowing,
joint application development sessions, etc).
* Candidate is responsible to document requirements in various formats
(textual requirements, use cases, generic and business process diagrams -
at minimum).
* Candidate is responsible to concurrently support requirement developnment
activities for several simple to moderately complex project workstreams.
* Candidate is responsible to support creation of complex PRDs (Project
Requirements Documents) inclusive of all decomposed requirements subject to
Project Sponsor, Business Stakeholder and Design, Development and Testing
team resource review and approval.
* Candidate is responsible to maintain communications with IT resources
ensuring adherence with IT best practices and integration of specific
application architecture into overall enterprise technology strategy.
* Candidate is responsible to support development of test case scenarios.
* Candidate is responsible to create, review, edit, analyze detailed
documentation of business systems and user needs.
* Candidate is responsible for writing all documentation in clear and well
organized manner.
* Candidate is responsible for suporting the production of Requirement
Traceability Matrixes (RTMs).
* Candidate is responsible for reporting and monitoring workload to ensure
deliverables are of high quality and delivered in an efficient and timely
manner.

Requirements:
* A bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or
Business or relevant work experience in business analysis, systems analysis
and/or testing background.
* 3-6 years of direct Business Analyst experience.
* Existing background with requirement development and requirement
management application lifecycle methodologies, technologies and tools.
* Existing understanding of requirement elicitation and development best
practices to develop appropriate requirement granularity in a diverse
organizational environment.

--

Thanks & Regards
*Praveen Boddam*

G Mail: *bprav.rapi...@gmail.com <bprav.rapi...@gmail.com>*

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience